Sunday, April 14, 2013

another great day!

Saturday was a great day the morning started with a 7am martial arts training class at which I got invited to test for my black belt this June!!  I'm super excited about that ..and have still much work to do to prepare... then on that high from there I went to the plowing competition where I got to play with some of my favorite girl friends and horses all day!!! - big thanks to Duane for loaning me his team!!






a day spent behind a team is a great day!!!

and these last photos are just for the sake of silliness : )



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, Gracie is getting a little fresh with you if you ask me.

Great day! So fun, and thanks for taking the lead and the lines!

xo
Laura

Cecelia (CC) said...

hot hot hot!! June baby, here you come. Congrats!!